Sunday, January 14, 2007

5 Things You Didn't Know About Me.

Or may have, but forgot.

1) I have a commercial driver's license. While attending A&M, I was a student bus driver for the campus. I was also a trainer for the student driver corps, which included 400+ drivers. I worked there for ~3.5 years.

2) I proposed to my wife while on a spring break trip to Europe. We were in Paris and I popped the question on top of the Eiffel tower. Tom Cruise copied me. So, suck it Cruise. :)

3) While in High School I was dead-set on attending the Univerity of Texas (to be in the band). However, at the last minute, one of my friends said he would only go to college if I went to A&M with him. So, I did, and I joined the corps of cadets and was in the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band for one semester as a bass player. I ended up quitting after the Nokia Sugar bowl in 1998 due to my grades. If I didn't leave the band, I wouldn't have graduated. I'm 100% sure of that.

4) I have a network policy named after me at my old high school. I figure that's enough details. :-)

5) I wear a size 16 shoe, but I never played basket-ball. In fact, I'm pretty awful at it. I'm just a tall white boy who can't jump or play ball. I did, however, play football (middle line-backer/nose guard/corner back) while in middle school. Likewise, I was played soccer for 3 years and was a soccer referee for 2 years while in High School.

Red Card! You are ejected from my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home