Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I can print checks, yes I can I can print checks, how 'bout you?!?

Ok, so maybe that didn't work so well. Remember in high school with the spirit thing...We've got spirit, yes we do, we have sprit...how 'bout you? blah blah blah, then it turns into "We've got more! We've got more! We've got more!" and then everyone cheers on both sides of the stands because they think they "won". Yeah, that's what I was going for. So, it failed. Sue me.

Well, we're moving along at getting into our new house...we should be closing on the 28th, and I'm getting excited to start to get settled there. It's an expensive house, but it will be worth the payment to see Kristen happy with it.

So, today I learned how we print checks at work today. It was actually very interesting, and amazing at how fast it can be done. I also listened into a few calls in the call center today. I'm so glad I won't have to worry about that any more. I certainly feel their pain, so anything I can do to help them out; I'll certainly do it.

That's about all of my update for now. Kristen did find a dog door built in to a storm door that we are considering buying...it should make our lives easier (or so one would think)!

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home