Monday, October 16, 2006

TiVo + FaceBook

So, it appears that I have taken the plunge and ordered a TiVo. Now, don't get excited. I didn't get the Series 3...yet. I got the Series 2 DT 180-hour one for our bedroom. When we had Dish Network in College Station we were able to watch TV until we got tired, hit pause, and watch the same show in our bedroom since it was accessing the same box. We, apparently, really miss that. So, to get us back on that trend, this TiVo will be in our bedroom and I'll keep the TimeWarner crap-tastic HD-DVR on our main TV downstairs until the Series 3 a) comes down in price and b) includes multi-room viewing. I'd really like to see the Series 3 eventually be able to push the recordings to our Series 2DT TiVo upstairs and down-convert the HD into SD (or something) so we can share the recording space.

I don't think that will be completely possible, but it's fun to dream, right?

This concludes another boring and useless update to my blog. And now Facebook users can see it too! Oh boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home