Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Checks doesn't take Checks?

So, the new company I work for is in the Check business. However, you can't pay for your order using an ACH/EFT payment. I find that highly ironic. Apparently that will be my first project, so at least I know what I'll be doing! Yipee!

In other news:
- We sold our house in College Station in 4 days
- We found a house in New Braunfels in one week
- Kristen got an interview at a bank in San Antonio
- The next day she got a job offer from that bank
- The day after that she got a phone call for an interview for a company, literally, 1 mile from our new house.

So, it appears that some one, somewhere is trying to tell us that we are doing the right thing by moving. Everything is seeming to fall into place in relatively short order. I have an interview on Friday, get a job offer on Saturday and our house is on the market by Friday and sold by Monday; then Kristen's quick turn of events with her gainful employment.

It's stressful at times; but we know that we'll get through it. I know we're both looking forward to moving into our house in New Braunfels. It's a "small town" and has that vibe that Kristen and I are going for. If you'd like our new address, please send me an email!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home