Sunday, July 24, 2005

GMAT and stuff

So, I took the GMAT on Friday. I guess I did pretty good. I studied just enough to make sure I would be able to get into Sam Houston's MBA program unconditionally. So, all I have to do is turn in all of my applications stuff along with transcripts and I should be in, no questions asked. We are just waiting to see how Kristen's application goes now. She just missed the unconditional cut-off, so they will review other pieces of material to be admitted into the program...Hopefully that will be enough so she doesn't have to take the GMAT again, it isn't much fun.

If we start this Fall we will attend night classes either in Huntsville or The Woodlands, depending on where the classes are offered. We might start in the Spring if Kristen doesn't get in right away, so we'll just have to see how that all goes.

Regardless, the GMAT is over with and I'm now better at the Verbal section rather than the Math, which I thought was my strong suit. I guess I have become just a little bit dependant on my calculator. If even had a 10-key, I would have done a lot better. Oh well.

That's all for now. I bet you are awaiting my next post with baited breath...probably not for another month or so. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home