Sunday, June 26, 2005

"I-40 is the is the most frequently closed highway in the US"

No pictures as of yet, but it has been a fun trip. Kristen and I left Ballinger for Albuquerque, NM Saturday at 9am or so. We finally got to Albuquerque (birth place of Bret) at around 5pm or so. I think Bret jinxed me with the whole "I-40 is the most closed freeway in the US". Thanks. I appreciate the 45 minute wait 20 miles from Albuquerque. It was a blast. At least Kristen was driving.

We went and ate at "Ragin' Shrimp". It was really good. If you, by any chance, ever go there and don't want to get cajun sauce all over your clothes, do not get the "Nawlen's Shrimp". It's "peel and eat" shrimp, but as Kristen found out, the shrimp is served in a soup like substance. Still good, but very messy. The Jamaican Shrimp was excellent. Yum.

Well, we are about to depart from New Mexico. We'll see how many other updates I'll have since I won't be on high speed internet any more. (Thank you Hilton Garden Inn).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home