Thursday, January 27, 2005

Ring...Ring... "Eric it's your Dad"....at 6:00AM

Ok, when most people get a phone call at, say, 6AM from their parents, what usually goes through your mind? They won the lottery? NO. They're calling to say hi? NO. They are calling to say something bad happened.

So, this morning right as we were waking up my cell phone starts ringing. I didn't get it in enough time, but it was my Dad. So I called him back, scared at what the news was going to be.

What was so urgent to call me at 6am?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. My Dad was going to work and was punching different phone numbers in his cell phone attempting to find some other person's phone number. Apparently he had been calling people all morning long. He said "Oh, ignore me, I'm trying to find this person's number...." WHAT? I seriously think my dad is about to finally go over the edge. Maybe the paint fumes in their new house is getting to him.

It seriously baffled me, so much I'm going to call my mom this morning to see what he was doing.... Very odd. At least nothing happened, and this isn't a made up story like one of my very early blog posts.

Moral of the story:
Don't call me at 6am looking for a phone number.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger The Insane said...

Sounds like your family is as wierd as mine...Hope he doesn't do something like that again unless it is serious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home